Malta Work Permit | Magnum Migration Services

  • Home
  • Malta Work Permit
  • For appointment, please call
  • +971 508980192
  • Sunday to Thursday
  • 10 am to 6.30 pm
Contact Us
Malta Visa

Malta Work Permit

Malta is one of the most popular places to live and work for foreign workers. Various of industry flourish in this country, creating job opportunities for people across the globe. As common knowledge, we all know that it is required to have a work permit in order to live and work in Malta if you are not an EU national.

What Are the Requirements to Obtain a Work Visa in Malta?

Foreign nationals who would want to apply for a work permit will need the following documents:

  • Completed filled out Application Form by the Applicant
  • Two recent Passport size photos in color with white background
  • Travel Documents (Passport)
    - Valid for at least 3 months after the intended stay
    - Be issued within the previous 10 years
    - Have at least 3 blank pages
  • Travel or Medical Insurance
  • Confirmed Travel Itinerary
  • Invitation Letter from Employer
  • Identity Malta letter confirming that the request for a work permit has been acceded to
  • Skill credential and qualification if required by the employer
  • Proof of Accommodation

Note: It is the employer’s responsibility to apply for an employment license on your behalf. The employer should submit the relevant documents to the Employment and Training Corporation in Malta and pay any applicable fees

Frequently Asked Questions about Malta Work Permit

What is the cost of a work permit application?

The fee for a single permit application is €280.50. The fee must be paid when the single permit application is submitted. If the application is refused, there is no refund of the fee.

Do I need to learn Maltese to get a job?

For most skilled positions and for white-collar jobs, the business language is generally English. It’s not really necessary to learn Maltese but it will be a great bonus to learn Maltese if you can.

Can I live and work in Malta?

If you’re from the EU, EEA (European Economic Area), and Switzerland, then you have the right to live and work in Malta. All you need to do is to get an E-residence permit.

If you’re a TCN (nationals who live in the rest of the world), It might get to be a little complicated. You will need a work permit & visa.

To enjoy the abundant life in Malta, you can get in touch with us. Let’s make your visa process easy and possible.

Fraud Activity Warning!

Please be aware of fraudster who are using our brand identity for scamming people. Make sure you are dealing with a genuine consultant.

All our consultants will have a company email in the format name@magnummigration.com. Never transfer funds to a personal account of any person, we are not responsible of any such transactions and we never accept cash payments.

If you think you have encountered a fraudster or want to verify genuine consultant then please feel free to send us an email at info@magnummigration.com